the Elusive Nature hopefully should become clear as you read
Time to update my journal, and what better way to do so then to waste your time by making you read a new questions meme. This has been ganked from lolly
who ganked it from !OpiateTart
1. Do you snore?
I've been told as such, yes.
2. Are you a lover or a fighter?
Lover, I suppose. Depends on context really.
3. Whats your worst fear?
Trypanophobia (needle phobia in a medical context), I'm also rather telephonophobic
4. As a kid, where you a lego maniac?
Absolutely, I've been recently considering getting a big sack of lego and lego technic recently.
5. What do you think of reality tv?
Don't watch it, don't care to either.
6. Do you chew on your straws?
7. Were you a cute baby?
I don't think so.
8. Is the single life for you?
Well, I'm presently single, so, it's not like I have much of a choice as to whether it's for me, I just am single.
9. What colour is your keyboard?
10. Do your sing in the shower?
I beatbox, badly, naturally.
11. Have you ever sky-dived before?
12. Any secret talents?
If they're secret, how would I know about them?
13. Whats your ideal vacation spot?
Any place with interesting photographic opportunities, preferably somewhere cold.
14. Can you swim?
I can float easily, given how lardy I am, swimming is easy as a result, albeit, not fastWhere's question fifteen?
16. Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko?
17. Do you care about the ozone?
Yes, I care about not getting skin cancer with only a handful of minutes of exposure to the sun.
18. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
19. Can you sing the alphabet backwards?
20. Have you ever been on an airplane?
21. Are you a single child?
22. Do you prefer electronic or manual pencil sharpeners?
I use a stanley knife
23. Whats your stand on hunting?
Doing it for sport is stupid, I've no problem with it if you actually use the kills though
24. Is marriage in your future?
25. Do you like your handwriting?
Not in the slightest
26. What are you allergic to?
Pretty sure I'm allergic to Aspirin and stupidity
27. When was the last time you said 'I love you'?
Way too long ago
28. Is Tupac still alive?
If he is, he's even more of a shut in than I am, which I find rather hard to believe
29. Do you cry at weddings?
30. How do you like your eggs?
31. Are blondes dumb?
I am blonde, take of that what you will
32. Where does the other sock end up?
Teleported to the lost sock dimension.
33. What time is it?
34. Do you have a nickname?
Lou, or my username, I suppose
35. Is McDonald's disgusting?
Yeah, then again, I don't eat fast food in general
36. When was the last time you were in a car?
Couple of weeks ago
37. Do you prefer baths or showers?
38. Is Santa Claus real?
Only in the imaginations of those who believe he exists
39. Do you like having you neck kissed?
Alas, I wouldn't know
40. Are you afraid of the dark?
No, besides, my night vision is pretty good anyway
41. What are you addicted to?
Chocolate, the Internet, Science
42. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
43. Can you crack your neck?
With difficulty and possible paralyses
44. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Not that I recall
45. How many times have you brushed your teeth today?
Just the once
46. Is drug free the way to be?
For me, sure, but, to each their own.
47. Are you a heavy sleeper?
I have four alarms. I have them set to start
to go off two hours before I actually have to wake up. Yes, I'm a heavy sleeper.
48. What colour are your eyes?
Blue Grey/Grey BlueWhere's question 49?
50. Do you like your life?
It could be a lot worse, so, sure
51. Whos better: Stone Cold or The Rock?
The Rock, I suppose
52. Are you psychic?
Not in the slightest
53. Have you read "Catcher in the Rye"?
54. Do you play any instruments?
My musical aptitude extends to the aforesaid bad beatboxing and bad singing.
55. Have you ever stolen money?
56. Can you snowboard?
Never done it before, so, I wouldn't know
57. Do you like camping?
58. Do you snort when you laugh?
Like a pig during laughing? then no, I don't.
59. Do you believe in magic?
60. Are dogs a mans best friend?
I have two cats, not a huge fan of dogs
61. You believe in divorce?
There's more than enough evidence that exists to prove that divorce exists without the need for me to believe in it. If you mean on a less literal note, then, yes, I do 'believe' in it.
62. Can you do the moonwalk?
Vaguely, badly, so no, basically.
63. Do you make a lot of mistakes?
I'm human, so yes.
64. Is it cold outside today?
Nope, sunny, been raining a little the past few days, which is good. I'd prefer it if it were cold though.
65. What was the last thing you ate?
66. Do you wear nail polish?
67. Have you ever been kissed?
68. What's the most annoying TV commercial?
I don't watch TV
69. Do you shop at American Eagle?
70. Favourite song at the moment?
I've been playing Lights (Bassnectar Remix) by Ellie Goulding on repeat for the last few days, so, that, I suppose.
71. Do you like your job?
I work as a cleaner...
72. Do you like your classes in school?
I've not been in school for more than eight years. That being said, I generally liked school I was just, you know, not that good at it
73. How do you like your meat cooked?
74. Do you like these surveys?
They're good to waste a little time.
75. Do you know how to tag three peoples?
By that I mean, if I do these sorts of things, I don't tag people, they're welcome to jump on the bandwagon if they wish.